[Vision2020] low wages?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 9 18:15:04 PST 2007

Re: [Vision2020] low wages?So, let me get this straight. It's the class action suit that marks an entity or  business as evil?

Probably want to avoid Pullman and its police dept.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/W/WA_EXCESSIVE_FORCE_WAOL-?SITE=IDMOS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2007-02-09-16-58-46

Might want to be careful about the coffee you drink.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/06/27/BUG4PJKMOI1.DTL

No trendy consumer items for you.

http://hr.cch.com/news/employment/033006a.asp

Last call on giant jars of mayonnaise.

http://genderclassactionagainstcostco.com/costco94.pl

Considering the rapaciousness of many of this country's trial lawyers and the get rich quick attitude of some of its citizens (particularly those who imagine themselves to be members of one of the perpetual victim classes) I'd be reluctant to jump to very many conclusions based on what you think you know about any given corporations practices.

So, what time is it now, Sluggo? You have given new meaning to the old phrase "doesn't know whether to s**t or wind his wristwatch."