[Vision2020] Wilsonista Strike again

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Feb 9 17:39:51 PST 2007

I don't know for sure why I am doing this...getting involved in a discussion
with someone so focused on an individual that they do not see anything else
but I am. I am relying on the history I learned in high school history
classes because I have never been in a class of any sort with Mr. Wilson.
Now I am old so I didn't learn then in classes nor from my parents any sort
of revisionist history about the dropping of the bombs or anything else that
some like to spout now. I am talking about 1937-38 when the Nazis marched in
and took away the rights of the Jews...just for being Jews. Next they took
the gypsies and then the handicapped and so on and so on until there was no
one left to protect the innocent. So, if you and others get your way we boot
step in and remove CC and do not leave the followers to their rights of
belief. As I have said before...no one is walking around town with a gun
saying we MUST go to CC. However, on this site you and others are doing all
you can to make sure no one and I mean NO ONE can go to CC and have peace.
The one and only person raving at me is YOU. I have only sort of met Mr.
Wilson I bet he couldn't pick me out of any crowd but it seems that to you a
person cannot have a thought other than yours without someone forcing it
into their head. The only place I see any of his teachings is from you and
others on this list who now have a personal ax to grind so much so that you
are unbelievable. Mr. Wilson is not responsible to me for what he teaches
and if the followers of his church do not see a problem that makes them want
to leave it is not any of my business. I know some who are involved with CC
and they are intelligent capable people. I have only heard from you when my
beliefs do not fall into your line of hate and then the venom is deep and
mean. With this said I don't think I have anything to add but I guess we'll
see what evolves.