[Vision2020] Wilsonista Strikes again

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 17:20:30 PST 2007

As "intolerista" is referencing certain group of people and a label that
Wilson has stuck on those people, Wilsonista is very definitely associated
with a certain group and is in no way a reflection on others with the last
name of Wilson.  AND, I believe, people are very aware of that distinction.

But thanks for putting that out there.  It never hurts to clarify these
things.

J  :]