[Vision2020] Head Scarves and the 9-11 Hijackers

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Feb 9 17:18:57 PST 2007

This is what I know also.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Decker" <mattd2107 at hotmail.com>
To: <ngier at uidaho.edu>; <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Head Scarves and the 9-11 Hijackers

Nick,

I believe the pictures were taken at the airport on there security cameras,
along with every other passenger.

Also, last time I heard Atta and 3 others were on the FBI watchlist.

Matt

>From: Nick Gier <ngier at uidaho.edu>
>To: vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: [Vision2020] Head Scarves and the 9-11 Hijackers
>Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:26:16 -0800
>
>Greetings:
>
>Incredibly enough, neither the CIA or FBI knew about the 9-11 hijackers, so
>they were not under surveilance.  So where did these pictures come from?
>They were most likely taken in Saudi Arabia, where they presumably weren't
>wearing any head scarves.
>
>Once again, for the record and for the protection of Sikhs against ignorant
>Americans, Arabs do not wear turbans.  Persian mullahs, Sikhs, and some
>Hindus do, but not Arabs.
>
>Nick Gier
>
>At 01:52 PM 2/9/2007, you wrote:
>>Yeah J, the 911 terrorists were told among other strategies, to blend in
>>as
>>much as possible with our culture.  Turbans would not likely have had that
>>effect.
>>
>>Later,  -T

paces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-u

>> > =======================================================
>> > List services made available by First Step Internet,
>> > serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
>> >               http://www.fsr.net
>> >          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
>> > =======================================================

>>  List services made available by First Step Internet,
>>                http://www.fsr.net
>
>"Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to human
>affairs."
>--Ralph Waldo Emerson
>
>"Abstract truth has no value unless it incarnates in human beings who
>represent it, by proving their readiness to die for it."
>  --Mohandas Gandhi
>
>"Modern physics has taught us that the nature of any system cannot be
>discovered by dividing it into its component parts and studying each part
>by itself. . . .We must keep our attention fixed on the whole and on the
>interconnection between the parts. The same is true of our intellectual
>life. It is impossible to make a clear cut between science, religion, and
>art. The whole is never equal simply to the sum of its various parts."
>--Max Planck
>
>Nicholas F. Gier
>Professor Emeritus, Department of Philosophy, University of Idaho
>1037 Colt Rd., Moscow, ID 83843
>http://users.adelphia.net/~nickgier/home.htm
>208-882-9212/FAX 885-8950
>President, Idaho Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO
>http://users.adelphia.net/~nickgier/ift.htm

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo - buy and sell with people
you know
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06

----

 List services made available by First Step Internet,