[Vision2020] LHS/Gritman Voting Results/Get Private HealthInsurance

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:13:14 PST 2007

ANY person, no matter what their station in life or in the community, is
capable and eligible to apply for grants, loans, etc. to start a business of
ANY sort, even a retirement home or a LHS kind of business.  ANY one can do
this.  Sounds to me this is something ANY one should look into if ANY one
feels so strongly about this issue.

J  :]