[Vision2020] Godwin's Law Strikes Again!

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Thu Feb 8 12:01:22 PST 2007

Tom and Saundra,

I'll be happy to bring coffee and donuts, and I'll even help straighten the
club room after meetings.  However, I will not take minutes, nor will I
volunteer to call and inform members of anything.  And if you rent Kibbie
Dome, I'm reconsidering my willingness to help straighten the club room.

But thanks for the invite.

Sue