[Vision2020] Godwin's Law Strikes Again!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Feb 8 09:12:08 PST 2007

Debirs, what pray tell are you talking about?  Sexual innuendo?  It was Sue
who suggested we were involved in a relationship, not me.   I am a busy guy
and hardly have time to please you all, so I hope you ladies will forgive me
if I demure.

Boy, woman sure are forward these days!

Protecting my purity,  -T