[Vision2020] Godwin's Law Strikes Again!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 8 05:57:25 PST 2007

Yes, Sue -

Welcome to the Intoleristas.

Until you get better acquainted with the neighborhood, may I suggest that
Saundra show you around.  As the newest addition to the rank and file, you
will be responsible for coffee and donut runs.  We meet every 12th of Never.
So, my advice would be "Don't be late."

Guys, we really must get a larger club house.  I hear that Doug Wilson can
get us a really sweet deal on renting the Kibbie Dome.  How about it?

Welcome aboard,

Tom Hansen
Intolerista Sergeant-at-Arms
Moscow, Idaho