[Vision2020] Word for Word

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 07:47:49 PST 2007

To attempt to clear your blindness up a bit, Pat - Wilson called that little
meeting last week, Wilson tried to weasel out of his "slavery" issues and
Wilson tried to further blind those that refused to see the truth in his
type of poison.  I see in your case, he has again proven there's one born
every second....with blinders fully in place!

J  :]