[Vision2020] who killed the electric car?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 17:58:43 PST 2007

Wayne et. al.

Thanks for your medical analogy on global warming /fossil fuel depletion.

The long term economic impacts of global warming likely make spending more
now to solve the problem a wise investment, but the profit models are too
short term for this sort of long term planning, and then there is this
daunting problem:

BEIJING (AFP) - China said it had no plans to radically change its reliance
on coal and other dirty fuels, as it insisted the responsibility for global
warming rested with developed countries.

http://p225.news.mud.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070206/sc_afp/unclimatechina;_ylt=AsFFZoZinkKfn5C8tuJjBgJpl88F;_ylu=X3oDMTBjMHVqMTQ4BHNlYwN5bnN1YmNhdA
--

Ted Moffett