[Vision2020] who killed the electric car?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 14:44:54 PST 2007

Wayne et. al.

Boise has heated many homes with geothermal energy for decades...On Warm
Springs Blvd. I stayed with some friends just a few years ago, and they
complained that the dang geothermal heat system kept running in the summer!

Idaho and the nearby area has several geothermal energy projects underway or
being investigated for development.

Like solar or wind, geothermal has tremendous potential (read the quote I
posted in this thread from the energy scientist who gave figures that wind
generation power potential in some areas of the US equals the energy from
OPEC's petroleum output), but till we see massive implementation of
affordable geothermal, the question must be asked that if this is such a
practical and affordable option, that can soon replace cheap
CO2/mercury polluting coal electricity, for example, what's the hold up?

Ted Moffett