[Vision2020] Basic election questions

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 09:13:16 PST 2007

  Sorry if all this has been discussed on here---this is just a last-minute attempt to prevent uninformed or non-voting...at least in my case.

  Is the ballot question whether to remove the burdens on the LHS property requiring it to be used for a health care facility and give it to Gritman?

  If the thinking is that the County wants this property to continue to use the property for a health facility, as evidenced by giving it to Gritman, why do the burdens need to be removed?

  Are there any assurances from Gritman that it won't, at some point, simply sell the land for it's own benefit?

  Why is the county giving the land away instead of selling it anyway? I had thought the county was contemplating participation in a huge new law-enforcement complex and needed more room for administrative offices.
  Wouldn't a bit of cash for this property help out with all these new plans?

  Thanks!
     TL

  "Those 'technicalities' have a name, Bobby. They're called the Bill of Rights."
                                                                    ----Hank Hill