[Vision2020] How about if we do some good and promote this in Idaho?

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Mon Feb 5 18:57:55 PST 2007

Paul wrote:
"I wouldn't support a ban on driving based solely on absolute age,
because people are different and some older drivers can drive better
than some younger drivers."

But that's how it works on the other end of the age scale . . .

I was a pretty good driver at age 12, but not on the public roads of
course, and the laws let me get my license at 14.

Of course, now that my kid is approaching 12 years old, I'd never think
of letting him behind the wheel!  I guess he'll have to get lessons from
his grampa like I got 'em from mine ;^)

DC