[Vision2020] Good Morning to you all.

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 17:10:29 PST 2007

Hi Jay-

Wow, your name brings back some fond memories...From long ago, in another
life time, or so it seems now...

Maybe someone has already answered your question, but I'll still reply.

The old Spruce Tavern is now BookPeople, center of a leftist cult of
sinister freethinking coffee drinking book lovers intent on dominating
Moscow via a stealthy plot to support agnostic secular relativism via public
education and massive government regulation... Evil incarnate!  The other
religious sect that once resided in the old Spruce Tavern location moved
out.  I forget what their particular brand of religion represented exactly,
except I assume it was Christian based.

Info on the religious sect you reference that sometimes dominates Vision2020
discussion can be found at these web links, revealing info on a church, a
college, a K-12 school, and a publishing business.  The current locations of
these institutions in Moscow can be found on the web:

http://christkirk.com/

http://www.nsa.edu/

http://www.logosschool.com/default.asp

http://www.canonpress.org/shop/

As to the "inane" discussions about this sect, well, some are inane, some
are not.  Many do not like the discussions in question dominating the
Vision2020 list, while others think they are of critical importance for the
future of Moscow.

Both sides of this issue have a point...

Ted Moffett