[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother carl Show (February 4, 2007)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 4 16:53:54 PST 2007

Greetings Visionaires -

Today's show was exceptional as it commenced with a tribute to Molly Ivins.
Auntie and Bro C also discussed Barack Obama, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, the
Super Bowl, Blog-Stalker Dale, and commentary from Rick Reilly and Bob
Schieffer in addition to a wide variety of other political observations.  Of
particular interest were a pre-recorded commentary from the show's field
reporter in New Zealand as well as a humorous critique of Doug Wilson's
presentation Wednesday in response to Michael Hayes' film "My Town".

In case you were unable to tune in to today's show, you may download and
listen to it from:

http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com

This week's song dedication goes out to Doug Wilson whose response,
presented in the Student Union Building of the University of Idaho on
Wednesday evening, to Michael Hayes' film "My Town"
(http://www.notonthepalouse.com/My_Town_Video.htm), was not only two years
late, but also filled with Doug Wilson's twisted version of reality, a
reality that Doug Wilson continues to spin to fit his agenda.

As you continue to bury the truth under your twisted reality, Mr. Wilson,
sooner or later . . .

"God's Gonna Cut You Down"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Gods_Gonna_Cut_You_Down.mp3

"Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's done in the dark will be brought to the light."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

"The United States of America is still run by its citizens. The government
works for us. Rank imperialism and warmongering are not American traditions
or values. We do not need to dominate the world. We want and need to work
with other nations. We want to find solutions other than killing people. Not
in our name, not with our money, not with our children's blood."

- Molly Ivins