[Vision2020] Biblical Bovine Feces

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Feb 3 08:40:46 PST 2007

Hi Jay.  Folks discuss the history of slavery and others issues in an attempt to learn from the past so as not to repeat its mistakes.  In doing so, perhaps some reflection on the wisdom of letting a bunch of Muslims turn Minnesota into their own fanatical enclave might merit discussion.

Now won't you join me in hitting spell-check?

Best,  -T