[Vision2020] Owl in Oak

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Fri Feb 2 10:04:01 PST 2007

Thanks to everyone who provided answers to my question and links to
web sites.

Seeing this little owl was exciting. I got close enough to pet it--if
I had been so crazy. It stayed in one place while I stood next to it,
trying to find it in my bird book (which never has an illustration of
the bird I'm looking at). It also posed for about twenty photographs.
Meanwhile, the dog was bouncing underneath, reminding me we were
really outside to play. Too cool.

Kit