[Vision2020] Question For The Mouth Piece

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 14:08:03 PST 2007

Thank you Kerry.

We're all going to disagree here, and that's fine, that's what argument is.
But personal business is just that, personal business, whether it's Doug's
or J's.

If one of them chooses to publicize their OWN personal business here, then I
suppose people can comment.  But no one should drag it in here to embarrass
someone else.

Sunil