[Vision2020] [Spam] Water from windmills

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 1 05:34:03 PST 2007

Water from windmills?

Hmmm.

Maybe we ought to have Rep. Sali and his handlers look into this.  After
all:

"Forty percent of the mass of every tree in the forest is crude oil.  Stop
and think about that.  We call them fossil fuels because they used to be
live stuff . . . now in the ground is turned into crude oil."

- Bill Sali (September 21, 2006)

Water from windmills and crude oil from trees.

Git 'er done, Billy-boy.