[Vision2020] Best Albums of 2007

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 22:30:30 PST 2007

I'd love to jump on the bandwagon, but I didn't buy any albums this
year.  I feel no reason to feed the middle men that are suing their
customers, and who refuse to change their business models and offer a
larger selection of better music.

I have bought some mp3s from Amazon.com, but those were mainly single
songs that I wanted for mostly nostalgic reasons.  I also wanted to
encourage a company that isn't shoving digital rights management down
our throats.

Everything else I've been listening to is in Japanese, even though I can
only catch a word or two here and there.  I guess I did buy a couple of
Japanese CDs.

So, I don't think I'm helping to change the negative tone any ;)

Hopefully others will chime in with their favorites.  Also, if there's a
single song or two that you especially suggest, I'll see if I can get it
on Amazon.com.

Paul