[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 11:12:18 PST 2007

Great!  'Cause none will be given on this one.  Well, you might give one...eventually.

J  :]

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: privatejf32 at hotmail.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 07:59:00 -0800
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

Aah, you have reverted back to your normally confused
state. I think that comparing Wilson to Jones is just as lame as your comparison
to Koresh. A weak argument, inflated to grotesque proportions, is still a weak
argument. It was the intellectual whirlwind that is hanson, your
kindred, who initially brought Jones into this thread. Noting the
similarity between your Koresh analogy and the dim Jones comparison might well
have tipped you to the fact that I was not going to be anywhere in the mix.
Don't worry, no apology required.