[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 31 10:21:05 PST 2007

Greetings:

I just added another paragraph to my revised piece, which speaks to the waging of spiritual warfare on a level not done by any other church on the Palouse.

Qualifying this, as many Christian extremists do, as spiritual warfare, as if to imply that physical warfare is worse, is deceptive.  The stakes in spiritual warfare are much, much higher and require all expedient means. In such a war there is no option for diplomacy, cease-fires, and there is no Geneva Convention to set any legal framework. As one bathroom scribner once wrote: "Constant war is a small price to pay for eternal peace."  Items for sale at Moscow's New St. Andrews College bookstore are engraved with a Latin motto translated as "for the faithful, wars shall never cease."

Nick Gier