[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun Dec 30 18:42:01 PST 2007

OK, help some more, please.  Weren't the mother and son driving down a
public road?  Who was Stewart?  Sorry, if I should remember, I don't.  What
was the set-up?  How did it send a rotten message about the law?  From
everything I hear, and I'll admit I didn't live there, but I have friends
who do, and I have never heard from them anything but relief that the
lawsuit worked and the compound is gone.

Sue