[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun Dec 30 16:21:32 PST 2007

Pat, I find your response puzzling.  How was what Morris Dees did in
bringing the lawsuit against Richard Butler and his group underhanded?  When
one preaches hate, and your followers respond to your admonitions, why
should they (and you) not pay a price for the actions?  If we shouldn't use
the courts against them, what is the proper action?

Sue H.