[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 13:57:08 PST 2007

Please forgive me if I seem confused here, but I don't think I understand.
  Is this thread comparing Christ Church to the Aryan Nations?  Who said that? Are we not glad that the Aryan Nations compound moved out of Idaho? Is anyone here saying that they wish the Aryans were still doing the things in Idaho that they were?  I don't think most people would agree that it was "underhanded" to hold the Aryans legally accountable for their illegal activities whether they were through hatred, violence, intimidation, etc.

pkraut at moscow.com wrote:
  I was disappointed that it was fininshed with some degree of dishonsty
and in truth all it did was send them somewhere else. If we could truly
wipe out the philosophy invovled it would be great but all we do is show
who is stronger and more popular at the moment not really prove who is
RIGHT! I'd like to see us find a way to prove that the hatred is wrong
and it is for everyone not just send them to be someone elses problem.
I do not think the Arayans were 'strarved' out of Hayden. I think it is
that someone found a way to use the courts in an underhanded way to take
advantage of them and that is not the course I'd like to have seen with
the Arayans, or any other group.

> Gary --
>
> Was it intolerant to starve the Aryan Nations out of Hayden Lake?
>
> -- ACS
>
> On Dec 29, 2007 5:38 PM, g. crabtree wrote:
> >

> > Did Dale err in his reporting? If the decidedly intolerant remarks
are not
> > made, there is nothing to put in the blog. Sadly, it seems you folks
have a
> > hard time "keeping your powder dry."

short
> > of state coercion.
> >
> > And this man wants to practice law.
> >
> > Is there any wonder that the likes of Schou have well earned the
nickname of
> > "Intolerista"?
> >
> > Published Saturday, December 29, 2007 4:04 PM by Right-Mind

> > Note to "Comb-Over": What's the matter, bunky? Somebody forget to
flush
> > your news source?
> >
> > Seeya round town, Moscow.
> >
> > Tom Hansen
> > Moscow, Idaho
> >
> > "If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling
around
> > in your head, I'd read your blog."
> >
> > - Bill Maher
> >

> > ________________________________