[Vision2020] Gnostic Accountability

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Dec 30 13:35:21 PST 2007

So, you would not fight for a cause you felt was right even tho there was
no particular gain for you? And you cannot understand someone else doing
that??? Is this a christian attitude or even an American one? Because I
didn't think so....

> So, you care to respond to the other part of the question?  Why the
staunch>  support for someone that has done NOTHING for you?  Especially
given the
p> roof of what he HAS done to others and continues to do to this town?  I
mea> n, seriously - Why?

> J  :]
>

> From: jampot at roadrunner.com
> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Gnostic Accountability
> Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:18:17 -0800
>

> For a refreshing change of pace you finally got one right.
> Doug Wilson has done nothing for me, personally or otherwise. (for the
reco> rd,
> the response to Ms. Ford's previous question of "what has he ever done
for
> you
> that you feel this total need to support him no matter what?" was "I'm
hopi> ng
> they will bake me a cake.) This was a joke. Rumor has it the man can't
prep> are
> tepid water on a hot summer day. I'm also not that big a fan of
> cake.

SLIMY,>
>   OUT-TO-BETTER-HIMSELF-AT-ANY-COST, KINDA GUY?
>
> Just taking what you said
>   below, it seems like NOTHING would be the answer as you are still
"hoping> "
>   that something illogical is going to happen.
>
> Good luck with
>   that.
>
> J :]
>

>     From: jampot at roadrunner.com
> To: privatejf32 at hotmail.com
> Subject: Re:
>     [Vision2020] Gnostic Accountability
> Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 17:39:37
>     -0800
>

>     I'm hoping they ************ (out of respect for the
>     fact that this came to me personally and not to the V, I am deleting
yo> ur
>     full answer and allowing only the pertinent parts.)

>       -----

left
t> he