[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Dec 30 09:08:00 PST 2007

This should be interesting.  In his gracious handling of my earlier apology, Gary neglected to answer the question I put to him.  Dale, meanwhile, is salivating over another chance to lift copy for his blog, and Paul R. will likely see the local relevance in this context.  Tom Hansen will provide the links to support a contention that the Kirk is at least as powerful and disturbing as the Aryan Nation, witty and intrepid commentators on Blog and Mablog and You Blog and We All Blog will chuckle and blather, and some of Moscow's most "tolerant" liberals will shake their heads and wish we would just leave these people alone to practice their version of a religion that's unenlightened anyway, what with that Bible thing and all.

I repeat my earlier assertion:  I want the Kirk and its influence to end.  Not by force, not by law, not by hatred, but by an understanding, finally, on the part of its congregants of how damaging this group really is.  It could end by corporate repentance and renewal, becoming something beautiful and true, or die from attrition caused by a Spirit-given whack on the forehead.  Only the people can decide.  One thing is certain, though -- it won't "die" because Andreas asked this question, and mocking the question doesn't make it any less important to answer.

Keely