[Vision2020] Gnostic Accountability

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 28 14:59:38 PST 2007

Perhaps, Mr. Rumelhart, it would be advisable to follow a simple guideline
that most of us have found to our advantage:

"If you don't care to read it, go ahead and delete it."

Sure.  You may go through a few keyboards, what with excessive application
of the <DELETE> key and all, but I find it to be a lot more pleasant than
vented anger.

Oops.  I see there have been a few more postings by g crabtree today.  I
really must buy another keyboard, huh?

Seeya round town, Moscow.