[Vision2020] Employee Benefits for Domestic Partners

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 27 18:31:19 PST 2007

Greetings Visionaires -

As the impact of the December 17th city council decision to extend employee
benefits to domestic partners is analyzed and evaluated throughout the state
of Idaho, the cultural divide within Moscow widens in proportion to each
person's understanding of Mayor Chaney's and the city council's intent.

When seeking deliberations to assist in developing a mature and responsible
judgment in this matter, we have options.  We can . . .

1)  Peruse the homophobic interpretation, heavily seasoned with innuendo and
self-righteous indignation, of a local blog poorly managed by a local sock
puppet, or

2)  Observe and listen to what actually transpired that Monday evening in
the Moscow City Council Chambers by reviewing it at:

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Benefits_for_Domestic_Partners.htm

The choice is yours.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher