[Vision2020] Tidymans Building

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 23:30:43 PST 2007

The building was bought some time ago by the outfitters, Northwest River Supply.  It's a warehouse full of river rafting supplies.
Ellen A. Roskovich

Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 19:54:56 -0800From: mystic_chic1021 at yahoo.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: [Vision2020] Tidymans Building
Hello All..
I was driving by the old Tidymans building and I saw lights on in there...so with some encouragement from the peanut gallery in my backseat when drove throught the parking lot and inside the building there are a ton of boxes....if anyone knows what is going on please leave a post.
i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference.