[Vision2020] Happy Kwanzaa!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 17:04:59 PST 2007

Hey, dude - NOT cool!!!!!  Surely you must know its the only legal "Get me drunk" day in the US!!!!  Nah, I mean its the only day in the year where wearing green of all sorts and colour variations is not only cool, but required!  And the Little Ones are allowed to dance around with their pots of gold safely under guard by the Faeries!

Aye!  The Green is hurt....you wound us all.    ()

J  :]