[Vision2020] (no subject)

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 23 14:01:00 PST 2007

" The only person I truly hate is Crabtree."

Dude, you really need to check the old holiday attitude. If the playful
prodding you receive here
is adequate to invoke hate I really have to wonder how well you might be
able to deal
with situations that truly are trying. What level will you take it to in the
unlikely event you should
ever manage to find the courage and meet me face to face? For the record
you've got miles to go
before you're even in the same zip code as people I hate. You have, however
secured yourself top billing
on the people I think are pompous, egotistical, unpleasant, and frankly not
a little bit silly roster.