[Vision2020] Tracking Santa (was "Creation vs. science [was NSA's accrediting agency]")

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 22 14:50:17 PST 2007

Speaking of Santa Claus . . .

You realize, of course, that the North American Aerospace Defense Command
(NORAD) will be tracking Santa again this year, as they have for the past
50+ years.

Beginning at 1:00 am (Pacific Standard Time) on Christmas Eve, you can track
Santa live as he makes his historical journey around the world!

This is exciting, as Santa travels fast and NORAD Santa Cams take photos of
Santa and his reindeer!

You can follow NORAD's Santa Tracker from their site at:

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.htm

I understand that there are specially designed Santa cams mounted on
Canadian F-16's, at the ready, for when Santa enters US/Canadian air space.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Let me see if I've got this Santa business straight. You say he wears a
beard, has no discernible source of income and flies to cities all over the
world under cover of darkness? You sure this guy isn't laundering illegal
drug money?"

- Tom Armstrong