[Vision2020] NSA's accrediting agency is not recognized in Texas

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 22 14:15:35 PST 2007

"...I understand how
> you both like to keep things vague so that you can change your story to
> avoid
> criticism -- first it was an attack on all science, now a defense of
> reasonable
> skepticism. But since this is a public forum it is important for folks
> like me to
> point that out whenever possible!"

Thank you for taking your responsibilities (and yourself) so seriously. The
way "folks like you" can read my posts and determine what I REALLY meant to
say in two short sentences is nothing short of awe inspiring. I find your
comment about how I "keep things vague so I can change to my  story to avoid
criticism" interesting however. If your contention were correct wouldn't ya
think the nastygrams I receive from the "folks like you" might be slightly
less? Since I seem to draw a full measure of criticism no matter what I
post, there just might be a flaw in your pet theory. Perhaps I prefer to
keep things vague so that "folks like you" can follow up and tell the world
what it is I actually intended to say there by sparing myself all that
tedious typing and thinking, a task that you have made clear should be left
up to "folks like you." Again, thank you for taking the time to provide your
invaluable assistance in interpreting what it is I have to say.