[Vision2020] NSA's accrediting agency is not recognized in Texas

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 22 09:15:56 PST 2007

I never cease to be amazed at what silly throw away post will set the laying
hens to squawking. My point was that a modicum of skepticism for scientists
was as appropriate as it would be for some Christian apologists. (It should
go without saying that secular philosophers and their enormous egos should
be viewed skeptically 24/7.)

On a separate note, could some conservative out there in the wings PLEASE
chime in and "call me on the cr*p" I continually throw out. For the rest of
the readers to be deprived of the pearls of truth and knowledge that are Mr.
Campbell's contributions to this forum is cruel and doubtless detrimental to
the over-all health of the community. For the sake of all that is good and
righteous, someone MUST set me straight so we may once again know the
splendor and glory that is *Him*. Sadly, I am totally  inadequate to such a
Herculean task.