[Vision2020] NSA's accrediting agency is not recognized in Texas

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Fri Dec 21 20:55:23 PST 2007

Actually Andreas,

If I were to dedicate myself to a search for a peer-reviewed article
that published an article rejecting evolution, I have every
confidence that I could find at least one.  Again, one must be sure
to evaluate the reviewers and their credentials.  There are numerous
"boutique journals" - peer reviewed, that are dedicated to
"personalized publications".

If you haven't read the work, I recommend that you take a look at
"Impostors in the Temple" by Martin Anderson.  About 1992 as I
recall.  It is a worthwhile read.