[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Dec 21 07:40:46 PST 2007

Here's what I say:

1.  Anyone who can't get the not-even-close-to-subtle differences between homosexuality and the other behaviors he mentions probably isn't likely to know much about most other things either, thus rendering him or her unable to make wise, informed decisions.

2.  Anyone who authors a book with George Grant proves my first point.

Keely