[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Session (December 17, 2007)

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Tue Dec 18 22:25:26 PST 2007

Yes, Weber and Lambert voted against the benefits
program.  They felt they needed more time to commit.
Lambert said he's not necessarily against it, but
since the employee advisory committee had negative
reactions to it, he wanted to wait for their input.
Weber agreed and said that since he had heard Linda
say only a bad person would vote against it that he
guessed he was gonna go to Hell for it.

Of course, this is the exact opposite reaction they
had to the noise ordinance modification, where they
both wanted to pass it on the first reading, to Hell
with civilian opposition to it.  And last night they
voted to table it "indefinitely" (4 weeks) because
they need more time to figure it out (it's only been 3
months!) (or they feel the new council will give them
what they want)

Anyone want a pair of flip-flops?

gclev

Which two voted against the Domestic Partners?
Lambert and Weber????

Sue