[Vision2020] Attendees At UN Climate Conference Pay ForConference Associated CO2 Emissions

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 11 06:59:49 PST 2007

I generally hate to post news items to this list but, for those of you
who've been afraid to light their Yule logs for fear of their carbon
footprint going up half a shoe size read this, take a deep breath, and relax
a little.

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Minority.Blogs&ContentRecord_id=c9554887-802a-23ad-4303-68f67ebd151c

Anybody out there that was planning on giving any of their friends or
relatives a nice card and a bunch of bogus carbon credits may want to
reconsider. Fire up that old coal powered sleigh and go over the river and
through the woods to see Grandmother. She'll appreciate it.