[Vision2020] Today's (12/10/07) Daily News

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 10 23:16:15 PST 2007

Greetings:

Some visionaries may want to know at least the text of the flyer that inspired Dave Glasbrook to lay out his Bigot Sign high over the North Pacific:

"Take a stand for traditional American values of tolerance and diversity as we gather to voice our collective community opposition to the racist, sexist, homophobic agenda of Christ Church, New St. Andrews College, The Confederation of Reformed Evangelical Churches and the Association of Classical and Christian Schools."

When I fly back from visiting my well-mannered friends in Asia, I'm usually, inspired by their model, making resolutions to become a better person.  I'm really sorry that Glasebrook thought otherwise.

Nick Gier