[Vision2020] Doug Wilson a sufferer of narcissistic personality disorder?

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 23:26:39 PST 2007

I'm not sure anyone is going to buy a book on this.  Just go to the wikipedia writeup.  It's fairly succinct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
has a grandiose sense of self-importanceis preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal lovebelieves that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by other special peoplerequires excessive admirationstrong sense of entitlementtakes advantage of others to achieve his or her own endslacks empathyis often envious or believes others are envious of him or herarrogant behaviorNPD?  I don't know.  Doug absolutely lacks empathy (#7) and behaves arrogantly (#9).  A strong case can be made that he has strong sense of entitlement (#5).  He would need a solid 5 categories out of the 9 to qualify.

I think Doug just has a controlling personality.

-Scott