[Vision2020] KAYU, Time Warner, DirecTV, & DISH

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Dec 6 09:03:09 PST 2007

I've had DirecTV for 10 years or so. In the early years, the signal was
spotty during bad weather, but that seems to have been rectified. I
occasionaly have to clear snow off the dish, but not often because I spray
it with a non-stick cooking oil (like Pam) and the snow has a harder time
sticking to it.