[Vision2020] Historic Preservation Commission

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Dec 5 10:13:23 PST 2007

Kai
It may be too late, but I would still like to try. They have some cranes out there now and are removing some siding. The barn was built in 1909 and has been featured in a calendar of historic barns. Tom Stroschien is going to call Dean Hammel. The DN is going to send out a crew to take pictures and write a story. Could you do the same. I will be talking to the new Genesee Parks and Recreation District to see if they could help find some grants. I have a call in to Karen Owsley of the Latah Historical Preservation Commission. I would appreciate it if everyone who can, would call Dean Hammel 885-6681, Don Thill 885-6214 and Ding Johnson 885-6277 and get them to hold off for a while. Let see if we can get some funding to preserve the barn.
I think that there is still hope if enough people will get involved.

Thanks

Roger