[Vision2020] Say What?

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed Dec 5 08:43:15 PST 2007

Well so much for a reformed, penitant Don Imus.  Oneof the funniest books I
ever read, Don Imus wrote.  The title:  God's Other Son.  God's other son
was born in the back of a pickup truck in Del Rio, Texas and when he was
crucified his accusers used scotch tape instead of nails. Imus wasn't so
much caricaturing Christianity as he was making a point regarding the flim
flam evangicals such as  Jim Bakker et al.

Sue