[Vision2020] Historical Preservation Commission of Latah County

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Dec 4 17:17:16 PST 2007

Does anyone know who is on the  historical Preservation Commission?
The big red barn on the University Farm at Genesee is being torn down. It was built in 1909 and has a new roof. I believe it is in fairly good shape. It is only about a mile from the Lorang home that is being preserved. I believe this barn is just as historic and should be preserved. The commission does not meet until the 4th thursday oh the month. It will be too late by then. Some one with some authority needs to talk to Roy Patton, the Farm Manager; Ding Johnson, PSES Department Head or John Hammel, Dean of CALS.
Everyone help would be appreciated.

Roger