[Vision2020] shoveling snow into the road

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 16:15:51 PST 2007

Kit,

  The city is not responsible for the removal snow on the streets. If it is, it is severely negligent in its responsibility.

  Best,

  Donovan

Craine Kit <kcraine at verizon.net> wrote:
  While "owned" by the adjacent property owner, the area that goes
half-way across the street is the public right-of-way. The property
owner is required by city code to clear the sidewalk portion of the
area. He/she is not responsible for the street, the City is.

Kit Craine