[Vision2020] Civility is a 2-way street.

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 15:26:41 PST 2007

How is the Kirk double standard going to change Saundra?  It's a rigged system.  Right now we have Doug Wilson belly aching that no charges were ever brought against his partner in crime Steve Wilkins and that some higher up organization called the SJC is now railroading Wilkins.  Now what do you think would possibly happen if someone actually brought charges?  No doubt that they would be jettisoned (just like Michael Metzler was for bringing charges) right out the corrupt church by the corrupt church leaders who would with straight faces say that no charges were ever brought up in the first place.  Again, it's all very humorous to watch a blow hard like Doug Wilson trying to save his crumbling power base while simultaneously pissing off (by pissing on) his former allies.

http://www.puritanboard.com/f77/latest-reply-doug-wilson-27027/

-Scott