[Vision2020] Civility is a 2-way street.

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 2 13:43:03 PST 2007

Well, I hate to intrude, but I think y'all have missed another important
point.

When a Kirker like Doug Farris or Dale Courtney or Dave Glasebrook or even
Roy Atwood (with his fantasy claim the Snooze was stupid enough to print)
says or does something shameful and utterly offensive, the shrill whining
starts about how UNFAIR it is to blame Wilson or the elders or others in the
church hierarchy for the bad behavior of individuals members.

However, when . . . say . . . I post something they don't like, not only am
I responsible for what I write (or say or do), but so, too, is every single
individual they want to lump into their repugnant "Intolerista" category.

Sadly, some things never change, and the Kirk's reprehensible
double-standard clearly seems to be one of those things.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****