[Vision2020] GO ARMY . . . BEAT navy

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 17:49:01 PST 2007

Yep, the first semester of electrical engineering ("Wires") did me in.

It was definitely a tough school, at least for me.  And that's without
being screamed at all day.  I am proud to say that I made it through
Plebe Summer, then through Plebe Year.  A fair number of people didn't.
I was ousted halfway through my Junior Year.

I thought it was rather cool that Roger Staubach still held the record
for the Obstacle Course at the Academy when I was there.

Paul