[Vision2020] Civility is a 2-way street.

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 1 14:41:51 PST 2007

Please be assured that I am not.  I have never, to the best of my knowledge, written anything that I did not attach my real name to, be it for the Daily News, Right Mind, Palousitics, Blog and Mablog, Vision 2020 or any other venue. I dislike anonymous posting and I think that usurping another's identity is worse. I may on occasion try to be funny (and fail) but it will always be above my own mark.  I defy Ms. Ford to present so much as the tiniest shred of proof to back up her baseless allegation.

g (ary crabtree) 30 November at 2:27 P.M.